Exhibitor registration form
Venue: Mercure Gold Coast Resort, Palm Meadows Drive, Palm Meadows QLD 1211
Dates: 19-20 October 2016
2015 conference presentations
2016 conference presentations
Meat Inspection & Quality Assurance Conference report
Each year MINTRAC facilitates the Australian Meat Inspection and Quality Assurance Conference. It is a two-day conference rotated across three states. The conference aims to highlight existing and over the horizon issues that the industry needs to address.
This year’s MI and QA conference was held in Queensland on 19 and 20 October 2016. This conference featured a range of local and overseas speakers and topics including:
• a review of third party and company inspectors in the export sector
• a microbiological predictive tool for shelf life
• utilising animal health data to improve feed lot performance
• update on advances in electrical stunning
• meat messaging and paperless export documentation
• beyond HACCP to VACCP and TACCP
• Ovis and hydatids and why they will continue to be a problem into the future
• grass seed contamination and the supply chain.
There were 142 delegates at this year’s conference and feedback on the conference was as usual very positive.