News and Events
2017 AMPC Meat Industry Environment Network meetings
These meetings are designed to give industry personnel an update on key priority areas of research within the AMPC’s Environment and Sustainability Program. Environment Managers and meat industry environmental personnel have the opportunity to network with other professionals and discuss industry related issues.
These meetings will enable you to:
• facilitate communication and sharing of information between industry and regulators
• view new technologies and initiatives being undertaken by meat processing plants
• hear presentations on current industry research
• become familiar with new regulatory requirements and industry issues
• identify environmental training requirements for industry.
Where possible the meeting will involve a site visit to a plant that is doing some new and innovative in the environment arena.
If you would like to attend the meeting and site visit you can register below. If you have any queries or questions please call Rachel Murrell on 02 9819 6699.
When MINTRAC has received your RSVP you will then receive a confirmation of registration including details of the venue and start and finish times. If you do not receive confirmation within 7 days please contact MINTRAC on 02 9819 6699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dates and locations for upcoming MINTRAC Environment network meetings:
Minutes from these workshops will be emailed to attendees and apologies. Presentations will be available under MINTRAC Networks.