MINTRAC undertakes auditing of meat industry employers who wish to sponsor workers under the Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) and Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS).
Terms of Reference
What is the ENS and RSMS audit process?
- The company submits a Request for Audit form
- MINTRAC will provide a quotation for the audit.
- When the quotation is accepted, MINTRAC will write to the company providing the following information
- the date of the audit
- the audit team
- the audit contract
- desktop audit requirements
- on-plant audit requirements.
- The Company will sign the contract and prepare the initial audit information.
- MINTRAC will undertake the desktop audit.
- MINTRAC will undertake the on-plant audit.
- MINTRAC will complete the audit report.
- The audit report will be sent to the Company and to the Department of Immigration And Citizenship (DIAC).
What are the requirements of the ENS and RSMS schemes?
For further information about the ENS or RSMS schemes, please click here to visit the Department of Immigration and Citizenship website.